G-Energy Expert L 10W-40 Engine Oil - 5L
Semi-synthetic engine oil formulated with synthetic feedstock and improved additive composition to provide stable oil film and reliable wear protection under various operating conditions (including low temperature). Enhanced adaptive properties extend engine life.
This oil is recommended for use in gasoline and diesel engines (with/without turbocharger) in post-warranty cars, light trucks and vans where the API SL/CF (or earlier specifications) oils are required.
- Turbo-charged and direct injection engines
- Gasoline and diesel engines without diesel particulate filters (DPF) requiring oil with ACEA A3/B4 or API SL/CF standards
- Passenger cars, light trucks and vans
- Wear debris removal and higher acid-neutralizing abilities prevent rapid oil oxidation and retain performance properties of the oils throughout their life (even when used in out-of-warranty cars)
- Enhanced cleaning and dispersant properties prevent deposit and lacquer formation, maintain system cleanness and maximize engine longevity.
- Stable viscosity is guaranteed over a wide temperature range throughout the service life of oil
- Good compatibility with sealing materials retains seal elasticity and reduces the risk of oil leakage
- The oils delivers outstanding lubrication of friction pairs during long-lasting operation at maximum speed and under highest loads. The products reduce wear and provide reliable protection of engine throughout the lubricants
- ACEA A3/B4
- API SL/CF
- MB 229.1